Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Desire to build your own business and want the independence and benefits of a small business owner? If the answer is yes - read on.
Our company is one of the leading bio medical remediation and waste pick-up companies in Florida and Hawaii. IPS has built a successful business and excellent reputation after over 20 years working in the private and public sectors. Our extensive experience, outstanding reputation along with the exceptional training and support we provide will be the fast-track for someone who wants to own a business.
The bloodborne clean-up business is a growing industry, there will always be accidents, crime scenes, suicides, contaminated vehicles, dwellings and government facilities which need to be cleaned and decontaminated.
20 years in business: Decontamination and Commercial Cleaning You make on average every day $500.00 net profit. We are a small business located in Hollywood with three employees and three trucks. This is a 24/7/365 business.
Here are some of the services we offer:
1. Biohazard Decontamination of Police Vehicles, Jails, etc. We service over 50 police departments in Miami Dade and Broward County. If there is a bodily fluid in a patrol car, we decontaminate it. Each vehicle takes about 10 minutes to clean. Our fee is $100.
2. Pick-up and dispose of biomedical waste We pick up red bags of biomedical waste from doctor offices, tattoo parlors, hotels, police etc. These accounts have value and someone is always trying to buy them from us.
3. Hoarding or Clean-outs First, clean up any blood or biohazard issues and then empty the apartment or house. Completed one last week for $2400. 5. Commercial Cleaning We have accounts with colleges, police departments, and business for general cleaning.
6. Crime Scene Clean-ups Suicides, homicides, traffic accidents etc. Decontaminate and clean the scene.
7. Sale of PPE or Personal Protection Equipment Police officers must wear gloves, booties etc. and can be sold to police departments in a complete kit. 8. Biohazard training to corporations, hotels and police departments. 9. Your territory will include the entire metropolitan area and multi-units owners are welcome.
The business can be run from home. Number of employees needed to run the business unit: 1 to 2. Expand as needed and at your own pace.
This is a low-cost opportunity to control your own destiny and to be your own boss with minimal overhead since you don't have to have an office to get started.
If you are looking for a low cost to entry business in a rapidly growing industry, becoming a distributor with a proven business model may be an ideal opportunity for you. You can visit http://ipsbiohazardhollywood.com/
International Protective Services, 8005100820 Member since Oct 2018 Location: Arizona - Phoenix